Condamine Medical Centre places a significant focus on managing chronic disease, specifically its Diabetes Program which is delivering significant benefits to its patients. By taking a general practice team-based approach to managing diabetes, patients have seen improvements in a range of health areas.
The practice offers a wide range of clinical services including: acupuncture, anaesthetics, diabetic care, obstetrics, skin surgery, skin checks and wound care. Our computer reminder system prompts for patient recall for repeat services including pap smears, diabetic care plans and immunisations.
Our practice includes:
- Three minor operation rooms with hydraulic beds to allow safe transfer for older patients.
- A fully equipped ten bed nursing bay with integrated ambulance access and emergency patient drop off areas.
- On site pathology and close access to radiology services.
- Well planned wheel chair access.
- On-site pharmacy for quick access to prescriptions